- Ministry of Justice compliant manufacturers (Home Office No. 2587)
- C.A.T. Security screws
- C.A.T. can supply proprietary security and tamper
resistant screws and fixings. However, C.A.T. security fixings has its own
range of high secure and unique drive bolt systems. These are used by a
variety of end users for high risk high secure establishments of all types
in many countries.
- WHAT ARE SECURITY
- These are normal screws, bolts and fixings used
for everyday fittings, fixtures, doors, panels etc. in commercial, public
and domestic applications. The head configuration can be, if so desired,
designed for each customer with the screwdrivers and key drivers unique
to that user.
- WHAT ARE THE APPLICATIONS?
- Are you losing items that are screwed down
with conventional screws? Then use security headed fixings.
- Do you wish to keep something or somebody
out, or even in? Then use security headed fixings on doors, panels, flooring,
control equipment and instruments.
- Are you concerned about public safety? Then
use security headed fixings on wall panels and all building services etc.
- The list of applications is endless.
- WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- Substantial savings on pilfering.
- Savings on maintenance costs.
- All fixings are re-useable.
- Higher Public Safety Levels.
- TYPES OF FIXINGS
- Most types and sizes of wood screws and bolts
in Stainless Steel, Brass, and Mild Steel.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
C.A.T. Security fixings can be made from almost
any materials i.e. stainless steel, brass and mild steel of most grades
with a variety of finishes. The added advantage of C.A.T. security fixings
against tamper resistant products is that a customer can purchase his own
drive configuration, the fixings and drivers are sold only to that one particular
customer therefore security is increased . The C.A.T. bolting range is endless,
from 3mm to 60mm depending on the application with specials to suit individual
|C.A.T. Cam Bolt and Key
||C.A.T. Multi Pin Bolt and Key|
Drivers for the C.A.T. fixings come in many
forms, a conventional driver, a 'T' bar driver or a driver bit for use in
cordless drivers and drills. It is constructed from the finest aircraft
specification stainless steels and the components are hardened and ground
and are totally serviceable. C.A.T. Securings in addition to their 4 pin
systems has a range of fixings called Cam Head and Multi Pin bolts mostly
used in much heavier applications of which has the same variant qualities
of the 4 pin fixings. C.A.T. are Ministry of Justice compliant manufacturers and Home Office Approved (Approval number 2587)
and currently supply Her Majesty's Prisons, High Security Hospitals, The
Home Office, and a number of security conscious companies and establishments
and has recently been accredited by a Ministry Body to 'S.E.A.P 3' security
- C.A.T. for Security
- We also offer consultancy and design facilities
with regard to any security fixing requirement.
- Shear Bolts and Shear Nuts
Security Access Covers
Back to Home Page
- C.A.T. Technical Services Ltd
- 5 Brayford Square, London E1 0SG
- Tel: 0800 233 5272
- E-Mail email@example.com
Company Number: 09151436 © C.A.T. Technical Services Ltd